SPACES There are a number of different packages available, catering to larger companies who need greater floor space to showcase products, to single booths, to virtual stands. Describe your vision to us and we will advise on what package is best.
All participants have access to the private meeting room in our pavilion, booked on a first come, first serve basis.
- Access to Global Pharma Consulting’s marketing and media expertise to further raise your company’s profile
- A choice of packages and additional options, allowing you to align your participation to your strategy and budget
- Targeted exposure to potential partners from the health care sectors in the region, in particular GCC countries
- Relevant B2B interactions that enable you to grow your presence in the MENA / GCC region
- A unique chance to interact with representatives in the healthcare sector in UAE / GCC
- Great social events and you are sure to enjoy some impromptu debates and informal workshops between VIPs, participants and visitors
Our accommodation partner is Sofitel Downtown Dubai, just 10 -15 minutes from the exhibition venue. We can assist you with bookings at Sofitel Downton as needed.
Car rentals are easily available at Dubai airport but you should book in advance if you can. Metro and taxi are available but during the peak hours they can be difficult to find or crowded. It is always possible to take a “limousine” or executive car service but these can be a bit more expensive. We are happy to assist you with the best ground transport solution for you / your company if you send us the details.
Nordic services and expertise
General comments from participants
- A lot of interesting companies with a huge variety of areas. Networking in the pavilion was very good. Meeting with representatives from Ministry of Health was very valuable for the companies. Both of the evening receptions were great as well.
- Clearly Global Pharma stands out from similar facilitators both in terms of organisation and arrangements but even more so with regards to your personal contacts that you generously shared with participants. It is also evident that Global Pharma can “do the job all the way”. From the initial conception to actual business closure you can with confidence guide and advise in a somewhat challenging business context in the Middle East.
- Very impressive that you as organisers actually brought in so many high level visitors to the pavilion. Your proactive work sets an example for others to follow.
Which aspects of the Pavilion did you love?
- The constant attention paid by the visitors to the pavilion.
- The diversity of the companies in the pavilion and the welcoming attitude from everyone.
- The window marketing and giving away flyers.
- The invited people were very influential.
- The best is that so many people were moving around, and two very active girls on the side. Thank you!
- The proactive approach of attracting visitors to the pavilion, including official personnel.