Swecare Foundation is a unique platform where academia, public and private sector join forces toward enhanced export and internationalization of Swedish health care and life science. Swecare acts as a door opener for companies and organizations looking to access ministerial speaking partners, business contacts or collaborators.
- Participation in our activities in Sweden: Seminars arranged by Swecare or collaboration partners, network meetings, projects etc.
- Participation in the reception of incoming delegation: Swecare continuously receives incoming international health care delegations. During these visits, Swecare organizes seminars where member organizations present their solutions to common challenges, study visits to selected members, and other networking opportunities.
- Participation in international delegation trips: International delegation trips are one of Swecare’s core activities. Destinations are determined by the needs member organizations and the Swedish government’s international agenda. The trips are often carried out together with Swedish ministers or ambassadors. On average, 7-9 delegations are carried out annually.
- Access to Swecare’s experience and advice: At Swecare we have knowledge and experience of both health care/life science, and international trade and exchange. When we don’t have the answer ourselves we find it in our extensive network.
- Access to Swecare’s Swedish and international networks: Over the years we have established a considerable network in Sweden and abroad. We continuously strive to expand our network through long term collaborations with similar organizations abroad and foreign embassies in Sweden.
- Exposure within the Swecare network: Our members often serve as speakers at our activities. As member, you also access our network – a large share of the Swedish health care sector. Information about all our member organizations is posted on our website.
Interview with Mikaela Annerling Swahn
We were honored to receive endorsement from the Swecare Foundation at the Anglo Nordic Pavilion, at Arab Health 2017. Watch Mikaela Annerling Swahn’s interview on Arab Health TV.